IEEE – 13th System of Systems Engineering Conference – SoSE 2018 – June 19-22
IEEE – 13th System of Systems Engineering Conference – SoSE 2018 – June 19-22, 2018
Call for participation
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the IEEE – 13th System of Systems Engineering Conference, it is a great honor and pleasure to welcome you in Paris.
IEEE SoSE 2018 has vast ramifications in numerous engineering fields such as system management and engineering, control, multi-scale and multi-physics system modeling, risk analysis, safety, security, resilience, decision-making, interaction with humans, cooperation and coordination in competitive multi-systems, and in applications such as transportation, critical infrastructures, manufacturing, healthcare, environment, cyber-physical systems, defense, aerospace. The 2018 conference theme is “Systems of systems Management and Control: Frontiers between cyber, physical, and social systems”.
The program includes plenary sessions, panel sessions, regular and poster sessions, and exhibitions. The fourth day focuses on ongoing projects, research priorities and innovation strategies at European level in systems of systems engineering.
LIST OF INVITED SPEAKERS
- Judith S. Dahmann (The MITRE Corporation, USA).
- Robert Plana (Assystem, France).
- Jean-Luc Garnier (Thales, France).
- Alessandro Golkar (Airbus, France).
- Philippe Bonnifait (Laboratory Heudiasyc, UTC/CNRS, France).
- James M. Tien (University of Miami, USA)
- Philippe Convain (Plastic Omnium Auto Inergy, France).
- Atta Badii (University of Reading, UK).
- Kerry Lunney (Thales, Australia).
- Yves Lecointe (French National Research Agency – ANR).
- Thierry Denoeux (Laboratory Heudiasyc, UTC/CNRS – Labex MS2T).
- Raja Chatila (Institute of Intelligent Systems and Robotics, Sorbonne Université – Labex SMART)
- André Ayoun (AFIS, Ariane Group).
- Yann Chazal (Renault).
- Sandro D’Elia (European Commission – DG Connect).
- Michael Paulweber (ARTEMIS-IA).
- Charles Robinson (Thales, EU Platforms4CPS coordinator).
THREE INTERACTIVE PANELS
- Panel 1 (INCOSE): Application of Model-Based Systems Engineering to Systems of Systems.
- Panel 2 (INCOSE): The Role of Systems of Systems Engineering in Systems Engineering of the Future.
- Panel 3: Research priorities and agenda in SoSE (including large-scale complex systems, CPS…) at European level.
- Labex MS2T, Compiègne, France.
- Université de technologie de Compiègne / Association Sorbonne Université, France.
- ACE Lab. University of Texas San Antonio, USA.
- IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society.
- IEEE Reliability Society.
- International Council on Systems Engineering, INCOSE.
- Association Française d’Ingénierie Système, AFIS.
- Airbus / Assystem / Plastic Omnium / PTC
- AFIS / Thales
- Welcome cocktail on June 19, 2018.
- Dinner cruise on the Seine river, June 20, 2018.
Sorbonne Université, Campus Pierre et Marie Curie – 4 place Jussieu – 75005 Paris.
PROGRAM on: http://sosengineering.org/2018/
REGISTRATION on: http://sosengineering.org/2018/registrations/